What is Chick-fil-A Leadercast?
Chick-fil-A Leadercast is a one-day leadership event broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, GA to hundreds of locations around the world on May 10, 2013. Strengthen your leadership by simplifying your life. SIMPLY LEAD.
Full. Our lives are full of things that we think will grow our businesses and increase our influence. We are busy - and that may, unknowingly, be holding us back. What if there was potential impact in simplifying our lives so our leadership could thrive? Leading in a complex world requires simplicity to cut through the clutter. Saying NO to what may seem good could help increase your capacity to live your life to the fullest. Join us at Chick-fil-A Leadercast as we learn to Simply Lead.
Speakers for this year's event include:
• Andy Stanley, Best-selling leadership author and communicator
• Mike Krzyzewski, Head men's basketball coach, Duke University and Team USA
• John Maxwell, Best-selling author and leadership expert
• Dr. Henry Cloud, Best-selling author and leadership consultant
• LCDR Rorke Denver, Navy SEAL and star of the 2012 movie Act of Valor
• Sanya Richards-Ross, 2012 London Olympic gold medalist, track & field
• David Allen, Best-selling author of Getting Things Done and productivity expert
• Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of State (2005-2009), via exclusive Simply Lead video interview
- 1 Copy of John C. Maxwell’s new book: The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- 1 Chick-fil-A Leadercast Exclusive Audio Download Card, which includes access to audio segments from past and present events!
- 3 Chick-fil-A Digital offer cards for a free Chick-fil-A Sandwich Entrée of your choice.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Serial Access Mom is working with Chick-fil-A to share this Leadercast App and giveaway with you. Chick-fil-A is supplying the prize for this giveaway and is solely responsible for prize fulfillment. I received no compensation for this post.