This post was created in partnership with Harvest Snaps. I have been compensated for this post. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
For the longest time I could only find my favorite snacks, Snapea Crisps, at a single grocery store. I would have to make a special trip there every time I had a craving for these little green morsels. There must have been a pea-explosion recently, because I now see these delicious snacks everywhere I go!
Healthy snacks these days are few and far between, and Harvest Snaps is dedicated to creating their snaps with the highest-quality non-GMO ingredients possible! The company offers two lines of crisps, Snapea Crisps and Lentil Snaps, each made with wholesome, filling ingredients for you and your family. These delicious snaps come in a variety of zesty flavors, and I had the pleasure of trying out 5 of them!
Harvest Snaps snack facts:
- Snapea Crisps are made from 70% whole peas
- Lentil Snaps contain 65% authentic lentils
- Harvest Snaps sources the sunflower/canola/safflower oil used in baking the snaps themselves
- Both Snapea Crisps and Lentil Snaps are non-GMO, high in fiber, and gluten free!
The 5 flavors we tried:
- Snapea Crisps: Lightly Salted, Black Pepper, and Ceasar
- Lentil Snaps: Onion Thyme and Tomato Basil
Right now, you can visit Harvest Snaps' Lunchspiration site to enter one of two $1000 Visa gift cards! Create and submit a virtual Harvest Snaps lunch to enter, good luck!